Two things.

 Styles of Beautiful Women and the Donut Girls

    Styles of Beautiful Women and Donut Girls ( the project with women in donuts like skirts or hula hoops) basically were made to be things to do in leisure but yet they surely were nearly subverted into nightmarish things. That is why you have to stop for a time. I did not stop the Styles of Beautiful Women, I just stopped putting it on the net because some people just have nothing to do in their lives but hate. I continued the research in private. And I came to a conclusion that I was trying to do too much at once. Make the different types of women that appear in reality in my style is something that should indeed be its primary focus but as well there are somethings inside of the creation of characters that is over looked. The free reign to just create and create. That is what I realized was missing. The Donut Girls project is rather simple for what it was missing; a story and time to do it in. I started that project in later August 2016 in a sketchbook people may never see the originals in but really that project was just hindered because of violence and hatred against me. It would be a long story to explain. This project was halted and then it would start up and off again because I could not remember in the chaos of happenings the original idea. I have come back with the original idea after five years nearly.  There is to be said that there will be more of these two projects simultaneously and yet they are not likely to be stopped at all.

Comments

Popular Posts