There is never a right approach to giving a fuck about people of the world but giving a fuck.

      The things I can say is that surely that women do motivate you of course. In my journey, some of the things I have done have been purely motivated by the mention of women or rather certain people. Yet some things you cherish are just fools good. I will say that I have been several times been nearly suffocated by people and their vigor to "be them" and try to say what I am and what I was doing. Try to put me down on the ground as if a toy they don't want to bother with but with their intentions and their mentions; you ultimately come to think ideas only in your head of devotion, praise and just thinking that this person can better you as an individual and you them.

    But really just are playing games with you and your head. One person who greatly fooled with me said when I finally got the courage to message her said, " it was all in your head" just to add to insult. Many times these people just try to place blame on you. On you for having an interest in the context of where they seemed to be giving cues they were interested and just not any cues-heavy ones like they would need warmth from you to survive.  I think that really such life is felt before in carrying the ideas of these people being true to these ambitions they want to communicate but really you come to realize that never can these people ever be for you. They don't respect you and they don't fucking care about you.

   See you in a way that is belittling and really in a way in which you don't even see yourself. This such feeling of alienation because they just want to use you as a goof, just see you as good and not as a person ultimately. Try to fixate on nonexistent problems like you being you even. There in to be said that truly they could not give a fuck about what you want to do in life, who you are and what even you aspire to do. They could not care that they were always on your mind. In fact they seem to think the such makes you a creep when it commendable from someone else. I am to say that truly the lives of some people are miserable because they will never recognize real people just solemn archetypes on their little race or culture and their even tinier understandings of people. Archetypes and these false understandings aren't real people just a shield from knowing people and being accountable for disrespecting people. The most disgusting thing in life is to realize never that people thought of you highly or who they even were and just brush off their existence as if you never thought any way of them to play mindgames with them. To truly equate the natural expectation of people when interest is shown to a regret and a thing of disgust just makes you a dumb fucking piece of shit. That literally knows no one, disrespects everyone and knows nothing of the world itself but what they will make up. Just hiding behind archetypes and just many types racism to prevent from acknowledging real people and real mistakes they have made in the treatment of people.

    I am not going to sit here and tell you some passive story of how I just going to take other people's bullshit as the truth of the story when they fucking discount my side of anything, my feelings and even my entire existence. Whilst you let these people talk their talk just realizing they can never be your plus one and only listened to their nonsense to get the fuck away from them. Just how nasty they make you feel for even being bothered with them. And that all the time you were thinking of them you were thinking of an idiot with hatred deep inside their heart and no one an assert to society but truly they think they are. By whatever little dictum of notion that they went to this or that college. Its all a fucking joke. They have the least civility and knowledge as how they even treat you. Black Lives Matter being featured on their pages- I don't think so. You literally cannot be tasked to even bother with them being genuine these notions when they treat you like crap. It just to say that really you can be chasing people but really you chase not the one that does not exist in reality.

    I am just to say however, the heights you go thinking about these people just brings you to place in life that seem joyous and optimistic and a part of everyday life. Yet how tragic is it to realize these people are nothing good and really are just momentary blinks into the unknown before you basically exert yourself into being their ploy to play victim because unlike you they want to know nothing of the world and nothing about anyone who is not like them or exactly like them or the "same race" they perceive theirselves to be( I will say that in actuality for instance some black people are very xenophobic to the cultures of other black people and thus can be said to have a different " racial discrimination quality".). Ah, so tragic is to think that you have a chance with people who are jerks. I must warn you that if you read the LadyQuest stories-the bumps in the romantic road are far too common in my adventures but at least I am not some dumb idiot who moved into an old neighborhood and never had to worry about companionship but just look to whatever same race, same mind and lacking goals individual that would settle for them! Fuck the people who just casually just think they are the ones and everyone else is just the twos because they are so lucky to be so ignorant and some ill conceived behind what life and people are. Yea, who fucking cares that you just marry some person from your small town and move here with your closed minded ideas and goals. There is never a right approach to giving a fuck about people of the world but giving a fuck. I harken that if you read this blog you should recognize people need respect and no you cannot just pretend be a person with some people but with them all. 

Comments

Popular Posts