Runecasters 2020 progress.
Runecasters 2020 progress.
Hand in foot I have worked since the last two days now to work on Runecasters. Definitely the notions that be is that I have tried very hard at this work and feeling a bit sluggish and as if someone is trying to hinder me from completing the project but oh well any attempts just did not work out. There already is a completed version from 2019 that goes through 3 volumes but yea-let's just say that its better if I did not release any works in my current standstill. I mean really much if I release anything it just goes over people's heads one way or another as when I released Zino Flyboy and shortly after that I basically had to stop using all the 3rd party services and Gumroad would not allow me to update anything about the work or even add it to a store front on their site. I mean there is such a thing as censorship on the net and really some people just don't like for others to succeed at all. What a nightmare would it have been if I had put the work which is kid friendly on Tapas? That is to be said that really much things have to be done differently and more carefully because people are just dicks
Alas, it has been real hard and its also been real hard to work on this work at recent but I think that I have made good progress over the last two days now. This 2020 version does expand on the whole first part of the previous version. The whole first volume is essentially a long version of the first story. It in sum makes more sense that this 1st story be the 1st volume when looking at the ending and what potential could have been built up to outside a four page method. Still in the four page likeness; this work is basically to make the first story longer but in different four page or longer intervals. I drew different covers for the work; so we are frankly good for "covers". Ultimately; you find yourself in a bad place without covers for the different serials.
Anyways, that be the progress.
Comments
Post a Comment