The Limits of Donuts and Boobs.

     Since the mid part of August 2016, one project has never been completed in its entirety. One involving women wearing donuts. Naked women of course because it is artsy and namely; because of "theme". Now, I have drawn again the same motif but this time in digital format and then a paper format?

   I would ask which one is better but there is no such thing to a general sense but to a specific sense the paper version does capture the detail that would take a bit longer to add on a digital tablet. I would say that paper is more freedom and would be the better one but yet they both have their strengthens whilst the paper I
believe communicates it better.

Digital;


Paper;



    I'd like to think of this as the complete differentiator from that Sketch vs Finished work trend that is going around twitter. Here feature Digital and Paper arts from the same artist.

Comments

Popular Posts