Haploo Nine.
haploo nine before Primrose reality.
This work was about something
scary and it was worked on in the later July 2016. There is a fall 2017 version
that is very much overlooked. I am to say that I did much more in fall 2017
than what I wrote of previously seemingly forgotten I had done the work. That
is to be said bad. The work in question was only draft in one style and then in
another.
In the context of creating the work in later July 2016, I really did it late at night on a Wednesday. I was trying out new ideas with the characters of the work. The work itself has existed as a concept since later summer 2015. I do say that I really had some challenges with creating a certain character I thought of and really much felt the need to change the characters as I really did not think some were memorable but cut and paste and generic. That is to be said why I invest in the "Styles of Beautiful Women" which is to transfer the looks of real women into my creations is so that you don't get generic looking characters and especially ones for background characters and even background characters that may become main characters. Such to be said such things do happen alot in comics where background characters become main ones.
Centered on nightmares, there were few ways to implement nightmares in the limited space of the method I used at the time and really the work was to be and will be investigative of nightmares. Alas; I should have just made a nightmare "rush" draft or version of the work that featured nightmares. Ultimately; one can be very happy with the draft they had and feeling as if they were running out of time to accomplish things. In truth I was and this premonition was not wrong as truly just one month and some-my life would be attempted upon.
Comments
Post a Comment