Safari rules.

     Later August 2016, I created a new project called Safari. It was a plan to do all the different works I wanted to do and there were many of them. You can see that on that most recent Shark on Campus progress page-there is a map of the story components with a time marker affixed to when they will be worked on; those ideas all came from the project Safari. A time and place to do a work was the basic concept. I note that these ideas are not much to be stolen or subverted because they are everyday mundane and logical of the everyday; so I would not be granting bad actors any type of edge by discussing this topic. This project would become what I used from around the 13th of September ( when I was injured) to the current day and it has done so much for me. Every modern idea or comic has been done through this idea of a time and a place. Yet additional rules have worked to make it special and successful.

    Truly at the beginning; the requirement was to complete one page for everything that was being drawn. Rather this meant that every page I drew could not have any missing elements to it-everything had to be filled in. This insured ideas were created and then refined if they needed to be. This would change as the methods in creating comics did however the 1 page completion idea has to be the most successful from results and for some applications. There is to say you become sluggish when you have to go back and add things some times but with a completed page-its already done. Albeit I would say it could be a waste of paper sometimes as you would redo some ideas but its better than not having anything.

   I went back to that idea of a complete page  for Zino Flyboy volume 2. An encouragement for me to complete the pages and the such of being motivated behind them. There was a great type of energy behind memories of course and I surely did utilize that in continuing these pages. To be noted; the continuation rule was a great rule that endeared many successes but also allowed a stoic mindset and maybe it was best used 1/2 of the time-now that I realize and having experimented with doing things in parts ((later 2017 and 2018).

  There were other rules but I cannot reveal them as of the now or face outing myself to those who have no good interests behind what I do here. These rules however were surely the pinnacle of how I get to what progress on works I have today. A very vital subject for the understanding of comic methods, processes and the development of works featured on this site.

Comments

Popular Posts