Something is better than another.

      That art class and I were two popular opposites. The teacher loved being praised for simple art skill knowledge and never told down the folks that it was nothing really special. Just kept meriting their belief that they could be "forced to learn art" like one is forced to learn Math through a good teacher. Art does not work like that. Even if you say some valid things as a teacher people idealistically if they are artists have their own goals. This class tried to make believe that everyone was a pawn and a believer behind the simple skills being special more than they actually are and and that the reason you took this class was because you could not draw.  I of course could not give a flipping fuck about this class and often the teacher was always barreling down my neck to demean me and my years of practice. I mean it was childish is what it is was. At the point in your adulthood comes a time you aren't going to argue with some eager eyed idiots what the truth is and who you are. Let's say this teacher nor other people could even let me alone as I was; an artist with higher skill than them and let's say an artist foremost. Aside from the older woman because she was no pawn-there were no artists in that class; just a bunch of bitches and peons as one can say in Texas. Or at least that is what I say. They always glared at you if you ever tried to stand up for yourself or say "that is not how it is". Truly this class was about faking it until you made it and teaching something that really should not even had been taught in that space. Its goal was just so the teacher could make money. My goal was to make my art and frankly no bitch behind some 90s wear was going to tell me anything.

     Eventually to be said; the teacher had her own silent aggressive party against me minus the older woman who took the class. Just let's picture these people were frankly like a mob. Controlled, endoctrinated and just evil people down to their cores. I swear one woman needed to look in the mirror with her green dry long hair and realize she was a powerranger's 2nd villain-some dude's daughter left out into the sun too long. These people were too vain and the teacher continued urging them on. Well historically, this whole set up lead to some violence the next week over. The 4th week on a Tuesday as when I had that class. I guess the teacher was trying to be endearing by offering me a snack from her native country of Japan but she could have told her bitches to lower their guns first and stop trying to tell me that I could draw my works in class. Like the whole class was a glorified art class you can just take in middle school to highschool. Nothing was different. So tell me why should I not just finish what was working on and then get to this "busy work". Alas; one woman and two and three and maybe all these other indignant folks looked at me and there was great pressure that you could feel in your mind that would not let up- rather they were angry at the fact that I thought I was better than them. The main fact of it is that I was and frankly whatever I was doing was none of their fucking business. They just wanted to believe there was some way this woman was going to force them to be artists and yet there is no to be said there was no such way.

     Before I continue, have to go back way till I started college and tell about some things or else it just will not make any sense. 

Comments

Popular Posts