Mistake 1; Letting people/corporations know your marketing plans and the such.
One mistake I have made is to tell people how I run MK MZODERN and then they instantly adjust to ruin my plan and stifle them just because I wanted other people to be successful. Truly the lowest move in the book and really much the fact of the matter is that in 2019 when I exactly revealed how I used 3rd party plug ins and the such; they came after me and I was ultimately forced to remove these 3rd party plugins. They were essentially flipable magazines that held my comics within. And there is to be said; this killed my entire comics page. Just simply because I wanted to help people, those with bad intentions and greedy ones took advantage. And to be said I realize that if you should offer advice of any kind it should be behind a paywall.
Comments
Post a Comment