baccora
baccora
This work is rather obscure and
came about in the end of June when I was contemplating if I should even draft some
works at all when I felt tired and had no ideas for them. I found some ideas for
this story but it was just a different take than what the original called for
and really much later never had the time to do the work again. Last year, I
believe that I decided not to do the work again as I saw it was repetitive a
bit. This work should not be confused with Black Bath which I mentioned last year reviewing spring 2016 works.. But yet maybe I did do
Baccorra last year when I was doing the Killpen project which the idea actually
stems from.
This work was basically a work that needed to be completed to move forward but I really lacked any importance behind the project. I had to literally find a way to be motivated and even open minded to create any ideas for the work as it really did not have a story at the time. June was coming to an end and I did not want to spend time lagging on this project so I did a draft for it at a very late time in the night.
That is to be said I surely did not give up on creating or drafting this work at all and did my best at making a draft. Frankly, I did it so I could move forward and do other things of course; the next day which was probably the start of the next month or the end of the month. There was more urgency this time in drafting for real much some people who access your site when you no longer want them to have no means of chill with their nonsense and hating on your works. Alas; started to feel as there were spectators overhead throwing stones at me and this one month until the Olympics. What I never mention in this time period however is the strange but true fact that there was no kind of romantic motivation. There was none and none of it behind my works. The only love I had was for the plants I was forced to water; as really should they suffer because someone else who had bought them was irresponsible of them and pitted watering them on someone else. To be said; it was a dry and just a time where there was not one love interest in my life.
Comments
Post a Comment