The real look of danger.

     There in that one art class was an individual who was drawing a naked yellow lady on the first day of class. On the second day of the week where the class was held on Wednesday opposite of the one where the teacher told everyone to draw a duck with the heavy emphasis " of  I am so serious about this is going to make you an artist"-I came again late but instead they met in the hallway this time. Literally; this person was somehow shocked that I appeared. She flicked her lashes at me and I was like, "what are you doing". She kept looking intently at me and I really much am to say just felt a pull like a magnet. You go a whole summer without anyone around your age to have any interest in and you fall instantly for someone who just flashes their charms at you. After a while she surely turned around as if then trying to pay attention or forget her interest. I mean she was not the most attractive person but in a means you just could not deny that look. However I wished I had and just skipped class that day and done something more productive with my time because this person was trouble. Later on they would brag that they were getting married and such. Really much let's just say they were like the teacher's pet and they even dressed like her to a point of those checkered long sleeve collared shirts albeit the only thing was different was that she wore a tank underneath and short frayed shorts.  It would not be out of the fashions of the current for any woman of her age to dress how she dressed but let's just say-there was some kinda of unhealthy admiration between her and the teacher. I mean; it seemed like she was trying to copy the teacher's dress style in part. But I am to say that because of how much this person kissed the ass of the teacher. Much to be said this person was just belittling and tried to drag you into their interpersonal drama. Always trying to look my way and really was looking at me with some sharp eyes the day I decided I was not going to draw the whatever still-life. These eyes looked out as if to kill.



Comments

Popular Posts