Unnamed fire branded project
I am to say that Zino Flyboy comes from a period of my early childhood. But it was not the first story I created. Seldom do people remember the stories they create supposedly on the net today. But I remember one of the first stories I created. At the time I was drafting that same day Gavin D Monkey Slayer. afterwards I set my sites on recreating a story from my past. It was rather a short draft. About 16 strips of drawn ideas that I really did not like at the end but in drafting you don't get always the ideas you want to see at first. No, you have to work at it and in this particular drafting situation-I would have to take it from the top again to get it right. I kinda paused at the 8th serial representational mark and walked around and then drew the rest of it elsewhere in the house. Much enough realized that moving around a place does give you a perspective. This is pretty vital for something that later became a prominent method and one that I use today.
There is pretty much nothing much to be said about the work that would not spoil anything at all for future readers. But let's just say it was an adversity to create more drafts when you just created about 30 + strips of ideas with each strip representing a serial and continuing the story. The question comes down to it when you are doing such a thing if you can frankly focus on a big picture and utilize the format to have fun. That is in a small horizontal space create something that could be used to stem a future comic and be practical in actually doing so. I am to say I did a good job at the time but five years later you have better ideas and choose not to follow exact what you created years ago as a draft. I am to say that this does not mean the ideas I made in the past for the work that came before were even bad but they took alot of thought and effort to make. This is to say that going onto another project and one that is not well remembered or even have been active as a story in your mind for years-15 years it being last active; is not going to produce the best dividends but that is what I did. Simply because practice makes perfect and trying to draft different ideas was the only way I was going to increase the numbers to reach my goals.
I did not like the results but at least I tired to make the project at all and just not refuse to even give it a try. Later on I would see so many other people talk about their works as these infallible things that had to be perfect out the gate but really all these thoughts do is hinder the works from even becoming completed at all. There is to say that I really could have made more drafts and fixed up the idea there and then but I would have waste energy I could have placed into 3 other ideas by that point. The last idea I moved onto was called Dirty Pop. Relatively it should have not been apart of the Bunker comics idealisms as it was apart of another earlier group called Kyeombi. Or rather the last group of ideas that would be placed behind that idea of a comic book company.
Comments
Post a Comment