Brutal fixation with harming you only means you do have to eventually fight back.
I would like to turn your attention to why I am even going back into the past. Its frankly for the fact that really much I should have focused on telling my story in the past of the August 2016. There is to be said many people just appreciate living in lies. I think that people should realize that is a very dishonorable way and immoral way to live. I would say that I felt tons of pressure from some folks from an university. It was hostile and it was gregarious which I mean it was dangerous and not friendly whatsoever. I would point the facts of the matter that racism is pretty much well and alive if not people living in their fantasies thinking they can do whatever. I would say that whilst people favor this ideal of "your race got your back"- I would say that people have these tendencies to be of an ignorant racist stance. It is possible for blacks to be racists against other blacks, I would have you know that. I think that at the same time people hate you for your race, they hate you for who you are and that you are a person and not a stereotype and don't think in the color border misinformed way they do.
Greatly many things should never be permitted of grown adults and its the audacity to try to infringe on people's peace because they feel an entitlement to pester people on their race, skin color or origin. Let me say this frankly; no son of a bitch needs to know what race you are unless they are your spouse or whatever or some close friend. People should not be demanding to place you in a box by race. They should not be trying to infringe at all on what you seek to do as an individual. I will say that I faced grave concerns from not only fellow students ( namely that asshat roommate who basically deprived me of my room many times just so he could fuck around) but the teachers of such a said university. I started this site to manage my works and fight against a culture that hates reality, information, education ironically, comics and just people being whoever they are regardless of their race.
I would say there were two different groups of individuals at that college and frankly that would later expand into other places and other institutes I would later go to. People who are open to who people truly are and yet also are advocates of better racial relations. These are whom you can count on to continue fucking society in the direction of peace and prosperity Simply they can be of any race really and the fact I have to say that is concerning. Why? The next group is all about using race to a level that is unproductive and one that is to use the subject matter to excuse their wrongs, racism, ignorance and just discontent from realizing actual people as they truly are. To be said they often try to portray their race as being so "better off" without others but in reality they are just radicalized members of their own race and truly distant from how many people of their race actually are. Among whites you could call them white nationalists. In asians it would be traditionalist people inspired simply to by historical discontent towards blacks because of influences from imperialists and their culture in general. In hispanics; just the people who basically overtly favor their white heritage. In blacks it would be the church going xenophobic folk who always want to take leadership of what "the black experience" is. Let's just say that these are just some examples of such people who just refuse to accept that there is something more to the human experience that hating people for the sake of their race and just believing in the superiority of their race. Honestly; I really think that people for all their education and whatever just choose to be the 2nd group because they love the primitive idea of superiority and then want the charm of society to go with that. Let's just consider that all it turns out of their ambitions and their evil creativity are horrors upon the fucking earth. Bad Covid 19 handling, bad handling of a Texas power grid, bad racial issues handling of course and just evil all around.
Its important to know this site was grounded in real issues and ones that people never truly talk about. What is diversity in the first place? What is political correct? I find these things are just ignorance to real issues and just to bar the acknowledgement of them. I find that in August 2016 even though three years had passed-the real issues never went away and just continued to pester and pester. Some people never realized they were even harming real people but attending to their primitive and wonky philosophies. O, I am just to say that is very pitiful that a person can just be not bothered and their art not inflicted either for the fact of these hang ups some people just cannot get over and have this entitlement of terror. I really am to say that I should have recalled the past but really I was not interested in that and a person should not have to fight a soul war to survive. But I essentially was forced into that. I rather focus not on myself but my works and yet I could not even get that peace with the level of absurd lies and dark fantasies people with hang ups got. How hard would it have been to mind your own fucking business and do something with your own time? For monkeys that exist in the world of all shades and types its very hard as they don't have anything to do with their time but to bug people who have better sensibilities. I am to say that some people who casually have less civilized notions should never be afraid of what retributions in literature they inspire; I have to go back into the past because that is what such irate people want me to do. Give them a literal beating they will never be able to live down as they surely don't have any skills to beat anything I put out as a story and namely I never did anything wrong but exist in front of these freaks for whatever short period of time in a span of 9 months.
They think seriously their contrite foolishness can even compare with what effects the truth casually brings to those who do wrong. That is to say these people tried to push me for being me all the way up to 2016 and later. Not ceasing till I took a miniscule sum of actions to get them off. Its really to say that people under estimate their powers and trying to kill a person in cold bold because they aren't a stereotype or you think they are; does never make you civilized. This goes out to all the people who have actually murdered people and been "vindicated". To think that you would be civilized is an insult to society itself when you are just purely savage, un sophisticated and failing to even grasp the nature of society. Or the true nature of humans to reason and think about their life circumstances for the better. I think that what I did wrong was never consider the fact that I should not be under this unbearable stain. A person should not have to constantly fight for who they are against people who don't give a fuck about them. I really just compressed everything in that August 2016 when I should have made a louder noise about it. I might as well as people would just continue their unrelenting bullshit until you flick them off like the bugs they be. Yet for the austerity of a difficult situation you could only flick them off so far. I think that really much if I truly gave merit to telling about the past-people would basically not be able to refuse their wrongs and realize what was given before was just a taste of what actually can come for them when they just bother people who rather wish not to be bothered at all.
I return to the past to give what is owed, simply and return what was of animosity unfounded tenfold People need to realize that they have no say over the characters of other people and who can be human and how just by their race and all that nonsense. They should not try to make theirselves look so disgusting just to try to prove something that really can never be proved. People aren't these interchangeable ideas just because you cannot accept them as they are. Those who resist such knowledge should never be concerned with what they get back in return for their disgusting behavior. Alas-everything is not fun and games ever in life and whilst a person wished they would never have to be bothered by the things of the past-the past has a way of sprouting up when you least expect it. So instead of living in the shadow of the past-I think that I will embrace it and utilize it unlike what I did in August 2016 which was not to give it much attention.
Comments
Post a Comment