MK MZ Orientation to College.
So, principally, when summer 2013 rolled around-getting an orientation slot to be in a certain college was fucking hard and yea, your parent blamed you for it so no pressure, right? So, many people from this orientation did occur later in my actual fall 2013 semester. I did not make any friends but at least the two advisors over the certain group I was in where nice people. Yet if you don't make any friends, you of course make enemies ( see Sad Guy, Jon, Newcaster Inspired, " see you later Bitch", Briana). I don't remember everyone's names and so really much just gave them names but they are certainly apart of future stories indeed. Ones that have been told on this site before but now with a more visual side. Again, Jamie which is me is smaller than most characters.

Comments
Post a Comment