MK MZ the what's happening.
Now; there is often alot going on MK MZODERN at once. I just thought I would recap.
Russian Comics
I am looking into the filed of Russian comics. I have bought a book on the past of Russian comics and now a whole comic book company called Bubble comics exists after the time period in which that book is centered in. There is quiet some time in between the time periods. I was to read some of Bubble comics but I have been busy for one reason or the other and cannot just read anything and whatever that would essentially take up my time. However this is actually an event apart of an international comics feature.
Kyeombi Comics
Continued comic book efforts behind works like Zino Flyboy and Caveler's Quest are basically under the objective of " Kyeombi Comics". To really continue to advance and create comics is the goal of the site primarily and the primary part now focuses on Kyeombi Comics. The effort was on a natural rest break around Christmas and is surely resuming production.
Egypt 99
This is a continued effort to bring a story started in later spring 2016 to life and surely it will not be stopping soon even if the logo is removed from the top of this website. It largely continues offline.
DR; works of summer 2016 +
For a while now have been recapping past events and remaking and finishing older ideas. Egypt 99 is apart of this effort. In this same effort; now speak of the storytelling efforts in summer 2016. Have also begun working on ideas of fall 2016 to completion.
There are other efforts but for reasons unknown; I'd like to keep that all on the down low.


Comments
Post a Comment