primrose reality
primrose reality
This is a project I remember
strictly being burned out about and around. I decided to make a part of it
about baseball bat wielding girls. It was made at the very end of July 2016. On
the 28th. You know pretty much after that contest for Shark on Campus, I did
not just sit around waiting for anything but just kept going to better my
works( there was a deadline in July for the contest but I completed it a month earlier). The whole ideal of Primrose Reality is basically from a project called
Killpen in spring 2015's ending. It was later drawn for a first time in the summer
2015 and then in fall 2015 again. In the I see Modern unreleased magazine,
there is a one page comic for the idea. The summer effort was to try and
make an actual story out of it. The idea never continued until spring 2018,
spring and summer 2019 and spring 2020 when I would be looking to revisit the I
see Modern magazine.
Truly made this on a Thursday after Haploo Nine, I stayed up late working on this effort and had been working on other efforts. The idea with the characters with the bats just came from the sentiment of having fun. I basically would later include these characters with bats into the 2016 version of Cosmica that was worked on later that month- a day to some days later and then a bit in August 2016. What is to say that I was completely burned out and was able to come around and turn around. This is when I came to the realization that being burned out is just a condition. I do say that really much; it is a choice ultimately and nothing more. However that being said; sometimes you need to choose to be that for the sake of your body and your mind. It is a reaction and sometimes folks you just need to cry. You just need to show that emotion to be healthy. There to be said; there is nothing wrong with being burned out but there is something wrong with be overly motivated to use it as an excuse to why you get nothing done and not experiencing it for a healthy while.
There is to be said that really how hard I pushed behind my goals opened a whole new realm of possibility. And yet no one would recognize it and then I realized truly how I was oppressed and so we turn the corner full circle and that's how I ended up where I was at the beginning of the Olympics, August the 6th in 2016. When you realize you have an advantage over others and surely recognize it was from hard work-you really would feel oppressed when no one recognizes your efforts, no one leave you alone and people try to berate and degrade you like a sack of shit. I could write a ton of feelings on my realization after this point but just let's say I did not feel loved by my country, the schools I went to, my parents, my main family, society or anyone. Yes, in those days in 2016, no one posted art to twitter and basically only folks who really were distrustful of facebook and those places used it as a venue for views. Rather you weren't well know if you posted art on twitter in 2016 is what I am trying to say but obscure from the light. Anyways; this does essentially conclude the works of summer 2016 although I left my hentai type works out of the equation as they were kinda of mired in with the work I did over time and did help me hone ideas and skill. There were other efforts but they were idea alone or were simply artworks-and I will likely not mention them unless I have a reason to.
Comments
Post a Comment