Champions rock

 

champions rock

    This project was worked on in the end of  June and then July 2016. I really like the fact that I tried with this work. It was also a project from Killpen and really much I did not feel that good about it but I still tired. The idea would be considered in fall 2016 and I think I did some work on it then. Then in fall 2017, I did some work again. In spring and summer 2018, some more work was done albeit I believe in the spring it was only character design changes implemented that were later cast away by the summer 2018 version. That 2018 version was more like a comic. By 2019, it would continue again in the spring and really much in 2020, would get different interpretations made under the Killpen project. The project never in all this time has a real solid or defined storyline but storylines that just go along with the times.

     I realize now that I worked on this work called Champions Rock for a small time and utilized a method I created in fall 2014 called 4 square method. That method was easier for making the characters more small on a page and not as much detail to boot as a large version of the character but they had plenty of details too. I, in sort really am to say that this method would be used upcoming to create a comic called Black Magic a bit differently than I originally expected the result to turn out.

   This work was actually made on the same time as Gavin D Monkey Slayer, the unnamed project and Dirty Pop when I was walking around trying to figure out the ideas. Before the project called Baccora. 

Comments

Popular Posts