M/I

 Around the mid-later part of June.

mysteriously and illustriously

It came before the Mysterious and Changer of the summer.

  Frankly, a female version of Mysterious and Changer. Just a project I wanted to try out and really much was a new work on the spur of the moment. I really am to say it was stifled in the end by their being so many works. It was rather a fun work to see how the story would be with female main characters primarily.

  Really much started the effort around the mid to later period of June. There are quiet some pages done and it has interesting characters and prose. I just think that it was week around some areas. Namely however it was a draft so it was good that it would be weak in some areas.

I have of course written about the effort before and the work's title was shortened to M/I. This work itself was grouped amongst the Bunker comics but in reality it was a spin off of a previously existing idea that was under the Kyeombi project. I really don't know if I will work on this project again but its always an option or could be a special purchase feature in the future when I release Mysterious and Changer completely( a comic that currently is in progress of being published somewhere).

Comments

Popular Posts