Why is everything so money and time expensive.
So, I have to take a great measure of annoying classes. This one fucking class I am assigned to a team where they thought a 9 am zoom meeting would be appropriate. Its not. Saturday is a weekend and really enough I just don't like how this "organizational behavior class" is just pushing the loads of pointless work at you. You got to pay to be on this site and do its assignments and then another as well as keeping up with another site you paid for. Then you have to do a team work assignment. This class is just doing too much. I had to pay the most for it out of all the classes and for what? To stay up late till 9 am so I don't miss some "vital" zoom meeting. The pish posh of education just gets to you much of the times.
I think I would be nice to make fun of this whole situation, however...you should surely check in later.
Comments
Post a Comment