Logic Statement: The young of the art class are not exactly really that good persons.

      I engage that people are visual learners. In the future upcoming stories there will be character diagrams.  To show the whose who in the story. Much better than those youtube channels where they draw everyone shoddy. I do however say I did not draw myself the best here but that is to represent how little people thought of me and to respect my fucking space. Anyways tons of characters in that one art class and surely later there will be diagrams of other classes. I use diagrams for the reason of an experience with a scammer I will have to tell you about later, they said to me after I had drawn the image of the person they were pretending to be in  as another individual/ account, " draw this diagram please". Lol, it was a laugh as much as all of this is going to be. I will draw tons of maps/ diagrams upcoming. Why, you are going to need for all the people I encountered in the past and to understand a story.




Comments

Popular Posts