The lap of wind gets me here.

     Now folks; I have covered the happenings of much of the projects of 2016 and remade much of them in the span of time from March 2020 review and then the later 2020/early 2021 review.  The works of the 2016 so far included three different efforts Kyeombi, Bunker comics and Krushre comics. The works from fall 2016 were basically just working on ideas for stories across the three different efforts plus new ideas. 

       If you have been reading; the project in which I talk about past events and stuff is called "the Sketchbook". Not only that; this project seeks to utilize underused and underdeveloped ideas. There were many new ideas but they were never given the time they needed. Hyperthieves of course would be a great example. It is a work that happens in the same world as Runecasters. So many things went under the rug and it only led to later problems of never being able to work on new ideas and always having new ideas spring up and not being able to develop them.  To be said it becomes frankly tiring and it was not you who made an attempt on your life and made work harder for you. There is alot of anger and rage behind this subject as really outsiders and very pretentious and stupid one created this problem for me. Had people just left me alone- I would have been able to give enough to all my works and the works of the past.

      People just don't know what I am talking about here so let me explain. Imagine that you work at a plant center. You have to give each type of plant a certain amount of water. Some bad actor comes in your shop and beats you over the head and you alone still have to water the plants and yet do a bad job/ inadequate/sparing one because you are fucking seriously injured. Your boss will not let you go to the hospital and demands you live just as you are! You think of having a better position in life than being forced to work mangled and barely carrying yourself upright and start to think of new ideas on this life. That maybe you could have your own shop and run it with the plants of your choosing. Thus to say still have to be continually watering the plants or they will die and your boss will just not fire you but end you. Frankly are held up and hostage by past obligations and an injury and a painful state of being that is but a hindrance to continuing a job to even get enough money to own a plant store with their own plants.

     This is to say that really people don't get that artists are not fools or clowns who make some exclusive good in which people can then just disrespect them as if they aren't people. People have no care, no consideration or even give a damn about artists but expect them to work under bad and terrible conditions. Why the boss ends the employee if they ever stop watering in their state is an allusion to how slaves where treated when they picked crops especially cotton. If they were ever injured or beaten or whipped and they stopped-many times they would be beaten to death or even killed. Ultimately describes the nasty unrelenting nature of how you are deprived of time to work on ideas and frankly if you ever stop-people just try to make your life even more worse. Yes; much to be said these thoughts are all I could think for a very long time in fall 2016 and then in winter 2017 and maybe even after.

    I consider the work I have done behind the Sketchbook a rebellion against a social wrong that people perceive as a social right. Why should people have to fight so desperately to even accomplish what they want in life? Bloody and alone, watering plants who cannot weap, atone or even merit their own existence? People have been unrelentless will say to get me down and which is why I take my work even more seriously than what I did before I was beaten over the head and forced to work on my own works or be shot. The thing I am saying greatly is that truly what I do next will remove great injustices not only done to plants(works) made from a tense situation but will rectify to prevent the injustices from having damaging impacts on the continued growth of the works. I think that really much people should consider the fact that their literal job in life is not to speculate nonsense and evil and make other's lives worse but to make them better. The ignorant and those who don't know about certain people and especially artists and just people they don't get should just leave them alone. You aren't god-you are the motherfucking devil and I am to say many of the religious crowd should realize they never worship God but the devil. You can post how many ever little bible quotes in your instagram or whatever-it does not change who you are actually are, what you do in life really and how you behave.

   I will be exploring all the different styles I made in fall 2016 with new content involved possibly around a current theme which I name no names. If not forgotten plants/works that maybe did not survive to continue their progress.



Comments

Popular Posts