I am opening the gate, don't be late; to the open gate!

 Here are some links to what works did aspire afterwards the Olympics and I felt oppressed. The different between these works and the ones that came before is that there were new ideas and that is just what they were.

Limits of Donuts and Boobs.

Hyperthieves.

Teenagers vs Witches.

MM 1 true

MK Fashion part of MM culture 1 magazine.

Safari

One work in the following actually comes way after the time period of summer 2016. 

Divinity in Dance.


I will say these works and ideas were simply the other side of summer works. And they had a deeper meaning and a greater purpose than the works before. They were to change my life and make it better in the content department and creating comics area. And they did but the point I will drag home is that oppressment because a hinderance in the form of an injury and really much I had to fight for so much to recover from such an injury. An injury that is complete denial of your human existence, your life , your freedoms and you not having to be apart of some circle of pyscho's inner drama directed toward people. Now that I have come this far; will be exactly engaging some old ideas. And really telling a narrative as it needs to be told. Greatly in 2017, I was made to realize by the great level of hatred from many people that I needed to tell my story and so I will continue that effort. People may not like it but frankly-who care about such said people and if that person is you; why are you even here? This is to say I neglected my own story in the past and now I make amends with that by creating a narrative and one to tell how things actually are and to depose the many myths, rumors and hate filled tirades against me. 

Comments

Popular Posts