Formative Visual Project Incoming.

     What you seen of the character maps is basically apart of a formative story. I mean; I literally could just go back and post the stories relating to each but I am lazy in going through my historical records and honestly like-whoa-sometimes I just don't like the quality of my writing in the past. I would say that I have had a lot of adventures and I would like to make a visual format of such said adventures. Yet before you can fly you must flap your wings( and not slap them). You must get the building materials of course.

     I think that if you follow along with a process of mine maybe you too can create your own stories. It is to say that really much from this time on things will be different and these character maps will be common for many things. I think I might update the "Ladyquest " series to this standard. It would certainly give things a more visual side. 

     Alas; as I continue there will be character maps for perspective time periods. Especially in fall 2016, fall 2013 and then other time periods. This is the beginning of a developmental process of a more visual MK MZODERN.

   I'd like to mention that when I started this whole site-there was not much of a visual side and I surely did not have a tablet to draw anything.

Comments

Popular Posts