Dorm meeting one.



 A meeting where some rules where discussed.

And yes, few dudes came- I was one of three.

Even more. The meetings as there were about 

four meetings in every corner of a floor on the building-

about maybe 24. You basically could have gone to any floor on

your level to get this meeting that was intended to teach you the rules

of the dorm and what was and was not allowed. Many violators of the rules

missed the  said meetings. And yes so many dudes were not present and were

the most violators of no drugs and no alcohol. The people who came to this meeting 

came from two neighboring halls and really I would see these people later.

Some of these people became problematic long after I left the university and they

were mainly to be getting malicious by the end of my time at the university.

Comments

Popular Posts