Mistake; Releasing Hyperthieves.
In the past there was an idea called Hyperthieves, the main problem in the end was that I put it out into the world too soon. I finally realized this was a flaw with how bad my Galexy Net works were treated by those in a certain University's pretentious art program. Some ideas should not be put out too soon because people fill entitled to shut it down or control it. There is to be said people have not the right to do that at all even if they created anything. They have the least ability to even comment when particularly they do not do anything or create anything. But yea, the worst thing I did with Hyperthieves was put it in the psuedo MM culture magazine.
Truly for years I may have carried on with the notions that the 1st MM culture magazine was actually what I meant to create but in reality it was what I was forced to create in the constraints of fearing for my safety and my life. It makes nothing better to say that my life was attempted on a week after the magazine was created. Oft, I am telling you the truth; I was being optimistic to put Hyperthieves in that psuedo magazine because I hoped it would further it. The thing is that really it just gave the chance for malicious parties to get at you whilst you were creating and violently try to drag you away from your creative goals. Forced to put the idea on ice until I recovered it in safer conditions. Much enough; the work should have never been in a magazine and I thought it would show my graphic design skills but let's just say no one liked the graphic design. Not that I quit thinking its graphic design in the magazine was bad but it was good in the end yet I truly think that element; the graphic design could have been utilized better later.
Alas, I should have kept it to myself past the first drawing and just focused on the story but I was chasing different things then and really a person should not have to adjust ideas as in censoring them as if they live in an oppressive dictatorship. Oft that is what living in the Houston, Texas region and Texas region at all felt like. An unamerican shithole where the freedom of speech was restricted by whatever loons waited at the academic centers and other places who would make life difficult for you and even try to end you.
I am to tell you know the work; Hyperthieves will return in its original ideas and capacity.
Comments
Post a Comment