After the Olympics.
Now; I talked about the before the Olympics and how the feeling of oppressment just rose and it was never seen by the public and no one at the Olympics really cared about the disenfranchisement of the natives forcibly moved to build the theater for the Olympics. Let me just say that there was no sum of recognition by the media of the west of what had happened to get the stadium, no athletes spoke out and no one cared. Simply; no one cared similarly about my efforts or that they were hindering them and/or trying to do so. Really much no one cares much today and if I have been successful at getting people to leave me alone-it has been from my own methods of simply writing what people truly engage in. There is always sometype of pathetic, " no, I did not do that" before people decide they cannot compete and really lack the tenacity to push their lies and hatred any forward when everything is public.
I am to say before I spoke of the works that came before the Olympics primarily; I spoke about efforts that came after the Olympics and because of them. Instead of speaking about these efforts again, I will just make a post gathering them all together. Frankly in sort I did fight back against oppressment and it would not ever end. Truly, to say I never have been vocal about the level of vitriol, disgust and hatred I have gotten for my works as they really never mattered in anything I did but mattered a great deal in what others did. And I rather not spend so much time speaking about the acts of what people did and do in regards to try and upend my works. Whilst I might speak of what acts people do in a social context of romantic interest; in reality- a person just does not want to write about people when their site is about their works. But when people for years and years construe and hatch false appointed ideas to get at you, you must write about and especially when they try to end your life and try to disenfranchise you for speaking the truth.
I say now the gates to the rest of 2016 after August and the start of September are finally open and so are the incredulous acts of people who tried their best to obstruct my progress. Simply I cannot allow certain things to go on as "normal" as many people even to this day think the destruction of Native's ancestoral lands is a thing that is to occur to build a stadium for the Olympics.
Comments
Post a Comment