Just hurt and pissed off.
I was just made to ponder the real cruelty of being involved with a person who treated me like trash. Ultimately they wanted to cling to me for a great deal of time and never in any capacity grant that they were actually doing so because I must have been so lesser than them. Basically telling me that they would never see me in real life but just needed me for the longest time of two years to tell things and hang onto into their pocket. Never having the intention of making anything in any capacity a relationship-always ignoring and always denying and yet always clinging. You'd be realistically in some type of relationship with this person and yet when you just ace one fucking law class; they basically are like-"nope".
Decide to wish you good luck on your comics as they will not be along for the ride. They don't want to hear no more. They want to see no more and just think its best after all this time to remove you from their life so they never have to truly commit to anything or even thinking of you as a person. Just dismiss you as an non integral part of your life. You would want to argue but they had been distant the whole time and use this time to just walk out of a toxic situation. Cannot argue with them at all despite wanting to be heard and just leave amicably like a real person who getting some type of "divorce". Say nothing so it does not blow up in the end.
But mate I find myself afterworking on Runecasters looking at this individual's instagram story and they seem to allude that they had to distance theirselves from "toxic people" to get better and gave this advice to other people. Seemingly as if I was the toxic one! Its a fucking joke how much they want to put on the everyday woman face-the good doer but all they hang around are peons. The fucking naïve dudes who they just use like new toys for awhile and then toss aside.
Ultimately if anything in my time alongside them would rather hang out with any other dude and then toss them-always clinging onto me for words, wisdom and more. Dreaming of shit, I surely did not put in their heads and trying to talk to me about my future and what I could be to another. They were just so full of shit. So fucking fake in just using people as items and not as people. Yea, let this itemizer tell you what you can do to better your life by "getting rid of toxic people unlike them". I mean to say that I have come to a realization that I have been fucking mistreated. Just skimping out of really defending myself. Yet that is you should expected something of a "test out" using my own situation with the Adam Ellis style of things.
Comments
Post a Comment