group 1

     There was a certain group of folks I hung out with at the beginning. They spawned off the folks I hung out on the first day before english. This group would gradually change and really much to where I was not hanging out with the trio at the start or even anyone in that group at all by winter/spring 2014.


     At the beginning almost every dude in the group was basically so influenced by one woman( it would be the younger term but I cannot address that of female humans here-everyone at this time was either 17, 18 or 19 and not really women but whatever) except me.  Always was the lone wolf out and this was what made me attractive I guess in later stories. I will clarify that there were only two couples but let's just say that one individual would try to get "familiar" with you.

Comments

Popular Posts