The works of the summer 2016...!
Yes, one time before I graduated from the associates program, a Saturday- I basically took a test for art history before I went to the graduation. Did not know if I actually passed until I took that one test. It was not an easy test. I was tired and I was sleep deprived.. You had to write things and so I wrote. Yet the grade was not provided yet.in full and it was sheer confidence that I had passed. The thing is that I did pass the "multiple choice segment". All that was left was the written.
I relate that I have done the drawing elements of summer 2016 ideas but then again what is missing is the written context. The written context will give the whole story of course of these ideas. Yet I ponder if I should even make these ideas accessible. But I will yet not in full on this site.
I look back on some things and realize that I miss some events and elements of events because I don't rewrite them a second time over. I have decided that I will put more effort behind these works. They are important surely and in truth.
Comments
Post a Comment