The where to continue.

     Continuing the natural business of things to be done; there is to be said the matter of the modern Russian comics. I for one have not had the time to read them or the ones that are available at a place or space.  But I will eventually get to reading them; it just the fact that I have some work to get through before I do get to reading them. Such work is very vital and yet I will not promote outloud. I think and realize that I have a lot of competitors and if I announced my goals outright they would intercede and try to ruin the gambit.   I am to say that I just don't feel like disclosing the progress of anything for the now and its because of security concerns and namely because you can never be too careful with over exposing your ideals.

Comments

Popular Posts