The day in the park.
Today, I went to the back of the park. It was particular today because on the bench I sat pre-pandemic, a bunch of women or at least two. One was pushing a stroller and was standing up. Two were sitting down. One of these people were pregnant and looking very sad. Their friend was just looking like they were trying to comfort them. I would say that there was a somber mood going around. I really am to say that these folks were not happy and maybe not in the best financial situation. Usually when I see such a trio of persons; its in a restaurant and these type of people are happy and have some type of middle class estate about them. You never see these people in the back of a park. But I guess with the pandemic and all they had to go somewhere but yet I am not to say were not the same as the usual happy women in a resturant paying for their own stuff. Nope, I am to say that these people were just frought with something and the woman who was pregnant had this constant face of dread as if wondering what she was going to do. I mean to say I did have to go a great distance to get around these people as they took up the path. But yet you cannot shake that people are just repeating a cycle of past events and traumas and not really advancing at all. The minor thing is that both groups I am referring to here are hispanic women. Yet to me to be said some people just don't get ahead but settle into something that is degrading. The face of that woman in the middle was like she was engaging in something that was a commonplace routine/tragedy. It is just to be said that face I had seen before on many persons beforehand. A fear of being trapped into something. A hopelessness that one would feel is their fault because of peer pressures. I am to say that the face of this person has haunted me for many hours. I tired not to think much about it but really never much do you see such people; a trio of women who have a young child and/or pregnant and one just there to be the support for the others. It was an odd sighting but the park has experienced a growth in its attendance.
Comments
Post a Comment