The torture of waiting and albeiting a storm.; Lady Quest Dark Norm.
So basically there was a time on the Monday, I discovered I was written off by that fellow artist-Georgia Snacks that I was just back to where I began and much enough just hurt I was.A bit angry too and realized the bleak situation. I could just quit now and just do as I did previously; which was about not speaking to anyone and basically just letting things go unresolved for good and for bad. I decided I was not going to do that.
Now there were several different people I could have spoken to at that point. Try to search for the woman who wore highheels and had an interest in me. There was a cute woman at the bottom of the staircase before I got to graphic design but I was always late so I had to rush there and never had the chance to speak to her(apparently that would be a lost cause). There were some women in pyschology. A woman who was somewhat a heriess to a fortune and yet worked in fastfood until she became of age or something doing with the fact she had to complete her education first. A drunk woman who smelled like alchol. And lastly a person who got my name wrong and rarely showed to class. All but the first two ideas were anything good I will say or attractive.
I could not seem to find the woman with highheels. I think it was either around this time or before it, I met an individual called Patricia. I assumed the person was a good individual. They weren't. Yet it was a day in a place and the Academic Building A I believe where and which I did met them. The building was were I took many classes and in fall 2016 drew a bunch of stuff. I came over there at the end of the day and spoke to the individual. It seemed like there was a spark. But there was not in the end, eventually just got tied into their friend web and then ditched. Even when I showed a great deal of commitment to continously meet with them. Even frankly ignored another person as well. However, I had only met them maybe once at the time of the Monday, so all that stuff of a connection that grew from a spark was not until after this Monday. Frankly, I am to say that-you were just being hopeful and keeping your options open.
Right on that Monday maybe I introduced myself to an individual called Brittany. The actual closest thing to a real friend in this time period at all or probably ever. She had short hair and wore collared shirts. I thought she was attractive. Never did any conflicit come from them and I would always occassionally see them, at the first time where I saw them in the mornings and later in the afternoons hanging out with their friends. I am to say that I really hung out with alot of people in this time period-I possibly knew of every little social group on the campus.
The thing with this Brittany as there was a Brittany in fall 2018 who was not nice and there was even one in fall 2016 and winter/spring 2017 who was malicious was the fact that I spent time with Georgia Snacks instead of them and they looked on in some quiet jealousy and only said hello. I really messed things up at that moment, I am to realize from a time perspective. Had I just not dared to ever go and sit with Georgia Snacks again-I would still have this friend. I am to say I never got a chance to ask for their number at all. Yet I am to tell you that the whole thing with Georgia Snacks did not end after she insulted my work. It cared on for at least two or three times where I sat with that person often to draw with them. The last time I spoke to them before they up and ghosted me in real life was one where we talked about our highschools and really much somehow it came to the point where she said, "being racist is okay, everybody is a little racist". This seemed to be her justification. After that she basically was to ignore me and frankly gave me the cold shoulder and just tried to be seen with other people.
She waved at me from the computer lab one day as I passed as if she was being forced to. I did not ask her to wave. She frankly wanted to strut with one of the proud boy looking thugs she was with. She wanted to pose as if she was with another dude who was speaking to her. I am to say that really I did not see why a person would have so much againist me if not for their inner predujices. I mean this person was trying to be a white racist or seemed to think white people were just racist by default and really much was not white but more like Hawiian and something else. She was the one who had made an effort to mock my work of Zino Flyboy for social gain. And really the only reason I hung out with her those two to three times was to ask her why she did what she did. But I could never get around to it. There was beauty behind this person in appearance rather. I think on the third time I spoke to her, she was allured by someone who was gazing intently at me and really much; it did not change how I saw her. But really I started to question that what if I did go and chase the other woman and not be stuck there with her. You could play pretend as if this was something which a part of me wanted to do but I realized it was not anything at all.
Alas,much after the point of the 3rd talk and her vulgar later interactions-I did not speak to her again until the last day of the semester to confront her about what she did. Let us say that even if we became amicable again-that was the last time I saw her in person even though I gave her a buisness card and she followed me back on twitter. Rather after she unfollowed me, my real big question was whether I should just not support her talent or just leave her to her own defenses. For reasons of being an artist in this world I could not just leave a person to fend for theirselves when I had advice to give. Sadly folks, I am to say I do even regret helping this individual. Why? They really have no respect for anyone at all and simply don't know how to show appreciation that people cared about their art to push it regardless of their feelings. And any time I later contacted them, they act as if I am wrong for doing so and frankly those instances were only to check upon them, wish them a well birthday and just try to be a friend. But no; in the end all they could be is a cocky ass who thought and thinks they basically got their current following on twitter from no one of a larger following promoting them. Honestly; I think they believe honestly that I and them are even on the same level which just encourages their disrespect. I am to say that maybe when people have lived three years longer than you and have better skills and they are trying to help you-maybe you should respect them. I made no effort to speak about my feelings however when I did support them and let's say it did fuel some responses from them. Did I hurt their feelings from speaking the truth? Yes, I did because frankly there in life there are things you just don't do. You don't mock people's hardearned works unless you want to not be their friend or anything else for that matter. I am to say that there is an ignorance of wrong that the individual never truly admits but just sweeps under the rug. Honestly, one sorry at the end of the semester is not going to fix you ever from insulting a person's works. In fact by indulging a mass audience of 4 to 5 people including yourself to insult the work-you really crossed the line to where such a transgression is hard to ever forgive when you ought to have known what you were doing organizing such a thing. I mean especially in a time peeriod where people have trouble communicating with another.
Alas for good time, I often spent time with Brittany and then Georgia and really much by the 3rd day, spending time with them both collided and I felt guilty as if I was cheating but lo and behold; I was not. Rather I just felt bad I was not spending time with Brittany instead when she said lowly to me, "hello". I wished I could have asked her to sit with us but I never got the chance to as she sped away. Yes, there are things to be noted that in all honesty;Georgia was the one who caught my eye and the one who I was most attracted and yet this person just was not my cup of tea. No, to say they were just not that great of a person from the onset of their predujices overshadowing their good elements and very much if they were not predujice and did not feel the need to mock my work-we could have been something but yea-that is not how reality works. Logically the only real person to be with was Brittany.
And to say that the LadyQuest continued, oh it continued to treacherous heights. Oh, the backstabs just came faster and really much I am to say meeting people at a community college or yet even a college is a bad place to meet anyone. Frankly, I would even go as far to say that a successful person who wants to keep a semebalance of humanity or a heart, ought to not chase women in this era at all. 2020 might as well be the sign to just not date at all. To refuse it completely and really much forgo ever trying to find any sort of individual to spend your life with. I am to say that might be pessissm speaking but unless you are complete idiot who wants to be unhappy and basically having to be remarried two or three times and never take care of your children at all-the world is not the oyster for dating.
Comments
Post a Comment