Conclusion of Lady Quest.
So there frankly were alot more women in the mix of things but let's say that I am likely not to give them their own post. So many people were just aggressors and really much; I wanted nothing to do with them and some people were just weird and some people were just bitter for no fucking reason at all. They had no logical means to be so anal. There is only one more post to make for the main Lady Quest ADVENT and then maybe I will consider writing about the rest. O, I am to say I started this event with one person in mind and it ends with one person in mind. They serve as the pinnacle. Yea. The real pinnacle of how everything just went off the rails like literally.
I do say that there are so many people I spoke to and only some were actually anything good; only about 4 or 5 out of maybe over 20 persons- I actually would have to count but earnestly the only good people occurred in either at the very late fall 2018 or winter/spring 2019 and nowhere else. That's all and that's that. I am to tell you success in dating these days is unlikely for the many. Of the many people who were good to be with; there was always some barrier in place and frankly you could always find one and not be able to get around it. No one else wanted to put as much effort as you either.
Someone could have left their boyfriend. Someone's could have reached out to speak. Some people could have been a bit more understanding. Effort is a two way thing in relationships. One person cannot be slowly faulted especially when they make the effort to go beyond their natural conventions to reach people they are interested in. Yea, they don't cower behind religion, conventions or fear but just try to reach the moon of opportunity than shines so bright into the world romantic, caring and tranquil notions. I am to say you really cannot be there out all alone to make things work. No one was there pretty much but the person I regard as the "mystery woman" but yet was a meager effort. You really got to have people who are willing to make the same exact efforts as you for anything to work out. People literally could just sideline you after all your effort and really not value what you care for or who you are. You need people who are not just there but doing something for you and people in which you can do for them.
The next individual and yes someone I thought of a dream, was to be not that great of a person simply they expected you could do something for them that solely was to belittle you and your notions of being you and not being incriminated for a fault that solely is made up. This is the conclusion of the Lady Quest in its written format....!
Comments
Post a Comment