Lady Quest continuation.
I only wrote Lady Quest to accurately tell of my advents in speaking to women. I would not call it dating women at all as I never went on a date but oh, they took me some places and I guess I have better life knowledge because of all these experiences. But they needed to be told. I never wanted it to be a long drawn on thing but to do it right-it has to take time and I am to say I had written about all the experiences of fall 2018 to spring 2019 and further before on the site-they were just done so badly. Under the influence of emotions and really much never took the time and effort to revise and edit some things.
There are some people who are left out this time in my tellings because let's just say there were alot of people. A lot of people in which I talked to and really just could not find anyone by the end of things to be with or could be with them for circumstances you really just could not control. Alas, I think it would be good to include them later. Yet for now, I move onto recapping the works of winter/spring 2019 and other things.
Comments
Post a Comment