The ambition of working on Spineworld comic and France Noodle at the near same time.
I have been hard after the ambition. What I have done recently was work on France Noodle as noted before and then returned to the Spineworld project and essentially filled in missing elements of the comic that were essential. What is missing is details and maybe some backgrounds. Eventually for what was a problem some days ago of a scheduling conflict is no more and now I will continue onward for something or another but that may or may not be unclear.
Alas, the Spineworld comic is coming along. I think that it will be ready somewhat for release in a coming time period. I think that this will grant more life back onto Spineworld and even get people to get back into the revival of the game. Yet this time I am not going for a simple release. What I am doing is preparing for a series of releases and to make the comic a concrete thing that people can look to for hope and inspiration behind the continued revival efforts of Spineworld.
Comments
Post a Comment