Shark on Campus; a scene.
Scene 1: Wake up mates! This is the time; in which things start to happen. If you were not stirred by the first image of the yesterday, you will be now! I think I would like to take some time to truly expand and tell about the ideas I was trying to communicate in the actual comic I sent into (South Korean Comic Company Contest).
Not going to say anything about where this comes from but originally in the first submitted comic to a certain contest; the two women in the most recent posts were meant to be the same person despite their appearance. Yet I am to say that I had problems with that originally. I had redrawn too much stuff already and really much-I was not going to correct anything. I think that really they were actually just to be two different persons and that's that.

Comments
Post a Comment