Shark on Campus:Journeys.
Join me this week as I venture some time and some place to make stories for each of the 6 mentioned spots in the Shark on Campus story. It will be fun and I will be recording my progress for my new effort; MK MZODERN EASY! I know the title says Journeys on this post and "An expedition" on the image itself but let me just say that Journeys is possibly the name which will likely apply to other works going into the future.
Kudos; the whole thing uses the images featured from before and I am to say that if you want to see the complete images-you should check back before this post. You can also go to the archives on the side bar and pick December 2020 and go back to the day 12/28/2020. The latter would be more vital for finding those images in the future.

Comments
Post a Comment