Summerhouse

   The whole campaign of the tomorrow started with Summerhouse back in spring 2016. I basically took this idea I had written somewhere and broke the idea down. Relatively, Summerhouse is a work that has many different entries within it or you can say "different eras". I particularly drew the different characters per each era and invented new ones based on the written work. I found the written work too bland then. I drafted up to maybe four volumes of the work but I had to stop working on the work in spring 2016 because of other works that had been inspired off the elements of creating the draft and other efforts to advance my craft at the time. Really was a time I wanted to spread my wings. However I never returned to the effort.

  The work done in spring 2019 was the first done for Summerhouse in over three years. Around the time I started the draft of Summerhouse, Mind Games was just begin and by the time I had come around to it-the idea of Mindgames was kinda was in a disrepair. Yea, in truth~ that was something depressing when I was to work on Summerhouse in 2019. I had gone very far but also had met some very far hatred and people trying to hinder me. I mean what type of person reads someone's hard work and then clamors people to come around them and mock the work whilst they suspect the person is not even around?

  I decided I would not focus on the past efforts that had gotten too far from the main ideas and that I wanted to make a work representative of the first written ideal. Yet this one had a new take on the idea and I did not bother to look up the original because I knew it would disenchant me. I then created a unique take on the idea in one serial yet  it was not a complete story and yet to continue. I never got it to continue but I treasured my effort. Yet whilst working on the many projects of either Kyeombi or Krushre, I found myself wishing I had done more with the effort and that would intensify as time even moved on. Eventually this became a burden upon me and would be always at the back of my mind as if a guilt of knowing what to do right but yet hadn't done it. Alas, I am to say it is more like I had known what to do to succeed but yet just fell in a trap.

  Today, I have escaped the said such trap with realization a new outline for the work that is better than the ones that came before as it tells the original ideas in a better light than which they were written. Yes, another work in progress until it isn't.

Comments

Popular Posts