A change to come.
A long time ago, four years ago in the winter 2016, I decided to make a magazine for MK MZODERN and it would be grand. It would feature small comic versions of all the Krushre series as a preview. Today, I realize it would be very easy to do that and so I am thinking about possible covers for the effort. Yes, I am to say that I See Modern was to be the magazine but it was then second placed and then third placed by a project called VHR and then another called the MM culture magazine. Ah yes, chaotic times. The work does exist on paper however, I just never digitized it. Also this was at a time where I did not make lined paper drawings into finished ideas from those exact drawings.
I just like to take some time to say that I will rectify the long missed projects of spring 2016 starting with I See Modern, but this is just what I said earlier this year when I was working on those MM culture magazines.
Comments
Post a Comment