Elizabeth

   Elizabeth. Now, this person basically just shrugged me off and could not be as fake as other people. Thus I concluded that really other people were being fake and thinking they were somehow better than me for not knowing how to probably communicate their feelings and their intentions. A very low point it is to be dealing with rejection from a straight up random person.

   It was basically the same place where I could not utter a world to the Bri individual a time before. It was just a week or two later or maybe three. I am just going to go with the fact that it was probably at least three or four weeks later. Nearest the end of the semester and it was finals week I believe or one of the two finals weeks for people at the community college. I dared to speak to this person who I thought was attractive. I basically think I asked them how they were doing and if they were anxious finals were coming up. They replied that they were doing good and that they were anxious. They laughed alot about them. I asked them the basic questions. They were 19 I think or maybe 20 years old. Their name was Elizabeth, which was an odd name I think for the Houston region. I mean I never met a person called Elizabeth in my life. Like wow! They went into great detail about what their mother called them, "lizzy". I don't know why people go into such detail when they are just going to ditch them anyways. She wore a collared shirt which I am to say is a warning. Whilst not looking like she could be apart of the trashy people of America group; the clothing choice alone just means a person is pretentious and thinks of theirselves highly and their "polos". Some stark warnings to note is that rich people wear polos while golfing and maybe that is the uniform of golfing but yea-a person has problems when they look up to imitate these people buying these expensive shirts. Originally women did not wear these shirts for status but surely some people liked the fact of what it meant for their brothers and the men in their life and decided they should be jerks too and maybe just forget to be a little genuine here and there to what they could be or who they actually are. I am to say that would you want to date a person who likes to in imitate their brother, father or important male figure. I think not in the end because everything will always be centered around what that person did and everyone this person will raise; they will try to push in the direction of the person they admire the most. So yea, basically-you kinda don't want someone who wants you to be a pushover.

    I essentially asked them to the movies and they said, " nope, I am too busy, I have to go to work" They quickly left after that indeed. I am to say that really I kinda did not appreciate their dismissive tone to me throughout the whole conversation and really-it was like whatever and they way they just jotted away was just rude. I hope whomever becomes their sons and daughters refuse to wear a polo and just make them have great drama in their closed cornered life.

Comments

Popular Posts