Shark on Campus; something new.
So folks, I am going to be doing something you never have ever seen before. The pages beforehand are only introductions to the beginning of the story. I will be making a publication entitled " MK MZODERN EASY; Shark on Campus" which will record the works progress and the potential pages to come underneath these pages if any at all. On a certain day or a certain undefined time span will be making a "destination" for each of these pages to which I will try my best to come up with stories for each. Just a new way of expressing my progress and what is better is that you will be able to buy this work under the
grey tier" on my patreon! Start the new year following me and my advents on Shark on Campus because it will be a journey. And only some notes will be included in the publication.
Comments
Post a Comment