Shark on Campus; a new journey

    The images I have taken for Shark on Campus are since  June 7, 2016. Pretty much tell a better story than the fall 2018 version to some degree. But you should realize that really whatever is in the fall 2018 was minimized because of other works and for the fact that I wanted to get something behind the work and it being substainal. I literally could remake the whole comic of the past as it was but really somethings are best not repeated when you can create a better version. Alas, in terms of story and every single thing I wanted to be in the work; Shark on Campus is very lacking in that regard. About possibly 16 arcs of content were removed over time because ultimately I just started from scratch and did not take advantage of the advancements in the first version of the story in summer 2016. I am to say I started over in August 2016 and that basically removed alot of stuff from the story. The fall 2016/winter 2017 version essentially is a simplified version of the first story. Amd it does lack many good elements too. This simplified take was taken into the fall 2018 version. That story itself was not all uploaded. Only worked on the base root of the story and really much it is much more of a talking feature where you are to guess a meaning. That is all I could do in that time period but I am to say it was a good accomplishment that even allowed me to return to where I currently am today. Been trying to see if I would ever and even have time to add in all the add on elements but surely this is the time for that.

   This work will use the past and forgotten elements in the original Shark on Campus and things from all the other versions as well and yes there are many version of the work. It even used to be a weekly thing in fall 2018 until I published the then" full version". Everything will basically start over again but from the beginning again and try to achieve what it was trying to do. Make a complete story about an important topic and yes, that topic is yet to be known and yet to be seen.

   I posted the logo for Shark on Campus and whilst making that thing almost drove me crazy, it got 58 views when I posted it to reddit in just a shortwhile. I mean, it usually takes time to get anything up to that level of viewership and often don't have the time to do just that. Just going to keep posting the work and link places so I can get more people into the folds of the "audience". If you would; please share the post with the logo so I can get a larger audience.

    This will be a new journey for me but also will revist the old. To tell the truth; the whole objective of doing the other works in part has been to revive Shark on Campus. But also to do them well as I was and am reclaiming all my older works from the abandon of disaster. Yes, the special thing is that this works original cannot be remade or reforged unless the same order and same type of "conditions" are followed as they were originally when the work was created. Yes, believe me-I tried for years to do it; a remake for years and most importantly in 2018 seemed to do it but yet some ideas cannot be reached without going back to the very beginning and so I have recreated the experiment so to speak. Now, I engage in new vigor onward!

Comments

Popular Posts