Bri but M

    In my life I have known two Bri's and yes both were trouble. The first was promiscuous and stuff of that nature however; this person I would meet was just kinda of trash outright and really somewhat just a grifter of people's good will. I mean that really they would aiming to show that they were interested in me after I tired to speak to them and then when I did speak to them it was just the same old "put on a face to get the lace" type of thing. Really much the individual was like speaking to other dudes whilst she actually had a boyfriend.  I mean; I would befriend a friend of hers beforehand and found out that she had a boyfriend. I mean, why are you peaking around at people and inviting them on when you have a boyfriend? That really did not sit right with me.

    I did see this person one day in the former Performing Arts building and really did try to speak to them. Nothing came out of my mouth and I was just left sitting where they sat and really I think perhaps it would be for good reason nothing good really happened. The next time I saw them, they were at this table with this guy who was somewhat friends with the denizens of the main building. Those real chums who would be thinking they were going to be successful transferring places and just falling victim to the education system one way or another. I am to say some people never will get to the next stage of their college career from a community college for the fact they don't put in any effort in anything in their lives and secondly don't care at all. Anyways I tried to sit with them and ended up with egg on my face. They really were leaving as soon as I sat down. This is to say I was not looking out for this person; I just saw them there and realized a chance. Yet I am to say let's mention how much they would be aiming to talk to dudes. Not that it would be bad for a woman to do so at all; it would be commendable to how many creeps there are in the male species.

    When I was going up to the 2nd floor of the science building I saw them in the tutor room. They would be studying and this became a sight I would see as I was going up to take pictures for references of the building for drawings and the sort. I would pass to leave as well and sometimes they would be there and that time they would be looking somehow at me as I appeared or helping tidying the lab with the other students as as session ended or something. The third time, she seemed to be laughing at something another girl in the lab was saying. The fourth time she was looking intently at me.

    One day I saw her at the round table at the end of the hall and suddenly, I could speak to the person this time around. I am to say that she introduced herself and so did I and I talked about basic stuff of what they were here studying and all that stuff. They were very cordial and then excused theirselves to the classroom where the lab for tutoring was and that was the last of speaking to them.

   Really they seemed as if they were interested but yet kinda of too eager and really much I knew not what to think of it because I never saw them again in person. However, I friended a drunk somebody on facebook and somehow this Bri was their co worker and really much out of curiosity of this instance, clicked on their profile and really this was not even out of the gates of school's conclusion. It was basically just as classes were in their finals. That is what it was. The person had a boyfriend and really I did not get why a person would be talking to other dudes at all when they had one. To be said, I dodged pretty much a bullet that would have led to much drama and controversy. Yet I am to say some people might never know what I discovered and that probably sucked for them.

Comments

Popular Posts