MK MZ shark on campus a comic review.
I remade an original page from the first Shark on Campus.
It is when the main takes his girlfriends out on a date to an amusement park and yes, I said girlfriends.
This version of the page is from when I foolishly posted to Tapas at the beginning of Jan 2017. It might seen as if I am picking on South Korean ventures, but I am not. I just have had bad experiences with folks to not give a damn but tell the freaking truth. It was a foolish venture. No one there recognized the importance of the work begin published and really it was just devalued and stuck in the fucking corner of the site. I fucking suffered really because no one gave a damn about the story really. Just could not get any views. And so I moved onto something else. In retrospect, I should have just post each page by itself and that would have given me more views. Yet I am to say 2017 did not start great and really much this work of winter 2017 was lost in a struggle.You can see something or another of what is kept in each version for something else or another. "Ben 40" is something therein each version. The first has more details but it was not phrased well and really was meant to be conveyed as a "draft". I would wonder what a "Ben 40" is but that is just for the imagination folks.
It was kinda hard to paint the first version and I really mean that as really it was fucking hard. The lines were not well established unlike later works and this has to be the 2nd time I have attempted something from the same time period as this one. Same problem of the lines dimishing when you try to brighten the page up and not all the lines could be removed.
The biggest elements that I would change in the winter 2017 version would simply be to remove two new elements and follow the first story but albeit convey the ideas better. The virtual element I would keep of course. Mythical lady and some type of sex with an educational figure should likely be moved. I would elaborate on the sex scenes too. And that would be the suggestions.


Comments
Post a Comment