EGYPT 99 progress of the day.

 Hidden on my computer so long of Egypt 99's related idea:

Hidden on my computer was a concept I did for an interesting take on a currently existing idea in winter 2016 and it also exists today. Today I made a mini comic about it and it does appear in the comic for one of the characters for EGYPT 99 in all honesty and glory.

Simply that is the addition for Egypt 99 for the day but it is an interesting one as I revived this old idea. I have actually been working on remaking the idea for a week or two now and finally redrew it two days ago I believe. I really had some fun remaking and maybe restoring the idea. But the idea has always been on the back of my mind and this is the best way to utilize the idea and prepare it for growth or further production.

That is all that needs to be written.

Comments

Popular Posts