Ashley taking a test
One day, spoke to a person who I thought was attractive. I did not let it drag out and really much; there were some complications from some onlookers. But I was nice and civil so there were no issues in the end.
It all started one day where I decided to venture up to the top of the main building at the flooded campus and draw something or another. I saw a woman who was attractive( I am really tired of sounding like some old dad here but censorship is a must for the people at Google), so rather a person who was nearest my age and asked if I could sit down. You know the questions I ask, dear audience because frankly they are simply basic. What is your name? What is your age? What is your major? What are you doing here today?( Maybe never worded as that in the actual conversation because that seems a bit intrusive.) In sum, this person was also shy but began to open up.
Like many women of this semester, the day I was to speak with them-they had a test. They simply arrived here to study and then take a test. I basically am to tell you that really enough I did not care this time if they had to study because I'd knew I never see them again.
I believe this person I did try to ask out to the movies after I conversated with them those earlier mentioned questions and a complementary business card because I had to get rid of those fucking things honestly and even though the number was wrong-don't people prefer to communicate by email if they are interested? Oh course the answers to the questions where that she was called Ashley, she was 19 and she was going there to become a doctor and was at the community college to get her basics and yes, she was studying for a test. The answer to whether she would go see a movie with me was basically no. I respected her answer even though she never said it and just said something along the lines of, " I am too busy for that". I believe that is what she said. And then she left. I wished her luck on her test. She was a nice person; she actually gave me a chance to even ask her out, I must say. Or rather she had no barriers up. I told her bye, or that I would ," see her again and wished her good luck".
But all the while in the background and as soon as she left for a moment-these people had been picking on me. When she left to do whatever, they really started to pick up on speaking about me in to my back. I believe when I acknowledged them, they started to behave different as if they were interested in being nice all of the sudden because I was giving them attention. I then left the area and I don't think I bothered speaking to them.
I later saw the person at coming into the testing center and that was the last time which I saw, Ashley who took a test. I do say the person was nice. Things ended well even if they refused to go to the movies with me. The good thing is that they treated me like a person and made an effort to treat me like one. I felt good from that, I did and basically left a good feeling for the day.
Comments
Post a Comment