Lack and lowered views after the fact of MK MZODERN EASY
Ever since I changed my model to actually conserve my content; there has been less views on anything with the Easy background. I am going to be a little truthful the notion of " IDGAF". Really some people seem to think its their expressed need to cash in on something that is "free" and never appreciate to purchase the work ever. There are many people like this and many people who are "patreon" supporters just put other people's works on the net where they don't want them to be. I am to say that it does not surprise me that people would run away from this site if I actually started to make some branding efforts and ones that don't give away content for free. Simply, if I show magazine pages of the EASY magazine it is because this is my motherfucking site and I want it on there. Ultimately; my content belongs to me and frankly I can do anything I want with it. People might not like the change from "everyday look" to glamour but I decide this is what is best for me in the end.
Comments
Post a Comment