Jasmin

 


Jasmin-

   Out of the individuals I would come to know because of a certain individual that I nick name," Thing 1"-was a person called Jasmin. But actually I did not come to know them because of the individual called Diamond. One day I saw her with "thing 1" and thought she was interesting. So much I just plunged myself back into the group of people she was hanging out with "thing 1". Like maybe association to Diamond got me instantly closer but really I am to say that I really did not like the individual at the end of things really much. Or rather when her best friend was really a person I can safely say was basically a fucking scum bag who thought of women as objects to "have before bed". Like nasty shit. The person called Jasmin also probably smoked too much weed and really much was incoherent sometimes.

    From the first day this person was trying to get at me. That was the day I saw the person called Diamond again sitting with her so called "friends". She introduced me and just stayed put and laughed with the mental military dude who thought of women as objects to "have before bed". I was forced to laugh along just to mask why I was there. I was there to try and see who this Jasmin person was and then kinda of there to tell Diamond that I was not going to be a friend with her anymore yet I did not think it was the appropriate time to pull her aside yet that is what I should have done but I preferred the more scenic route. The person called Jasmin was attractive, let me say that to some ways at the start. It was to be later when she was basically the side handle to the military guy and weed, and maybe some stupid behavior that whole quality just went away.

    She made some odd ass comments, lets say that. She commented on how deep and monotone my voice was. I did not mind, it seemed she was as interested in me as I was in her. I am to say that if I tried to essentially gauge later who she was by hanging out with "Diamond's friends", she was not that very much a person I actually liked yet they still liked me. They did not get the difference of views maybe until when at the near end of the semester went over and spoke to Ollisa and Andrea. Fun times, they really did feel sad and were concerned that I was going to talk to these people. Hmm, I am to say maybe they would be too clutched onto you if you were actually in a relationship with them. Like people need their space and frankly just because people speak to others who are of the opposite gender, does it actually mean much when they are just testing the waters and aren't in a relationship with the concerned/jealous party. Maybe I did wrong by this but not really at all.

     Rarely would you see this person later. The whole advent where they hung out with me, Tsqwinn, and Goon T was basically before I knew of Ollisa and really much in the latest than mid period. I really am to say that they were just trying to show too much that time and really probably were doing it for a reason. They basically shortly only appeared briefly on the last day...the whole thing of me just talking to other women did a toll on them. A real one because they never were seen much again but briefly. Pretty much I get the vibe hat she and the military guy were the ones who spread bad vibes about me in this group and really much just alienated in the end the one "good person" I thought was good called Tsqwinn away from me. They ended up doing me a favor. There is to be said that I sincerely think that really the Jasmin person was a bit too attached to where there was no relationship at all and maybe just sprouted bitter nonsense because I did not throw myself at her. She never effectively communicated her feelings at all and its not my fault she never spoke to me whereas I was never going to actually talk to her for the creep she liked to call a friend or associate with.

    Yea, after I made that picture of Goon T, she followed me on Instagram/facebook's company and one day had those things were you could tell them something. I tried to be positive and wrote something. It was also to be a lowkey joke, saying that I was opened minded but not foolish. Open minded to show them what I would say if I was interested in Jasmin but yet not stupid to make that decision in my video game module. Yet those people were idiots so they never got anything at all of the joke and really much probably talked among theirselves to which I was a burden to their ill contempt natures. Yea, when the British dude tried to act out as if he was going to jump to death, these people snared at me for carrying and really much I am to say something was wrong with those people.  The individual called Tsqwinn or Venus 2 was asleep at the moment and was not involved but yea, these people wanted to see this heart sickened dude after Diamond to fall to his death. It was to be a joke but really it was not a good one.

Comments

Popular Posts