France Noodle progress
Been working on France Noodle for some days. I did some character designs for what could be said playable characters and then I made pages based off these characters and added to previously existing pages. Technically my comics require four pages per a serial but the addition of these pages opens the door to 5 page or 6 page serials. Yesterday or last night worked very hard to make progress on these ideals and that is to say that great progress has been made on France Noodle which was stalled for a period of time since February 2020.
Why was the project stalled? I realized I had too much to be doing at once and wanted a better life style and started working towards that goal. This is to be said was before the Pandemic was a thing or a threat to worry about that eventually cornered me to a small space of being. Whilst mobility issues and thus then inspiration issues became an issue to a goal; I continued to work towards a better "tomorrow". This is to be said that France Noodle was apart of an old status quo and really did not want to return to working on it as exactly as that past reality was. I would simply revive it when things were better. And that happens to be at December 2020.
Anyways, more work is to come on this project but will turn my attention to other things in the meantime.
Comments
Post a Comment