MK MZODERN EASY more about

     Yes; I am to make some great changes to the site in current times. This is not some gimick towards the future but something that has surely been earned this year I am to note. I am sure people forgot but there was a magazine series called MM culture that I surely placed in good order this year. Not all of it was released or put together in the magazine format. But alas-I am to say I had much things to do this year and really much had no time to put those magazines together doing the best I could to subvert the lasting injuries to my creative process. I am to say these magazines were ideas that I saved from destruction and yet had much more things to save. Even today I am still in the same process of bringing back works that were hindered due to people just being evil at many points in the past but namely fall 2016. Lady Quest itself is just apart of "bringing back works". Rather is the need to tell the exact nature of truth when people want to live in wrong and just be of wrong. I am to say that truly not one viewer can know the true extent of things behind the scenes but surely I have worked my way to remove a hellscape from my life and nope-I am not ever going to allow myself to be targeted again.  

   I want now to show the genius of myself and my works in a magazine even if no one reads it-to record my creative journey across many works. Many and much times- alot of the stuff I write about my works just falls into the cracks and cervices. But yet no more, I have decided-I want to be able to easily find things I wrote before and thus I have created the magazine called MK MZODERN EASY.  It will try to record my creative process, the works made in the progress and what life situations are about at the time for each project I do. Maybe and just will impart on the audience how even they can do works too and even engage in my formats and my style of doing my works. 

   My works are simply not a repeat and my process is truly unique. The thing is that; I will not be giving the work out for free. Nope. It will be hosted on my patreon and you can pay $5 dollars to get a respective one of your choosing. As time goes on might have a subscription fee per month or a cheap price to get all the works.

   I do say that the magazine might serve as an "official magazine" for MK MZODERN but that title would go to the "I See Modern" magazine and maybe the MM culture magazine. This magazine of MK MZODERN EASY simply is to tell of the process directly behind my works and record them just like easy. This does change the site as some content ever more will not be directly tied onto being of the site or being seen on the site. Whilst all the articles from the magazine will appear on this site-everything else and unique articles with special information will not. Imperative that you read the magazine MK MZODERN EASY-it really is not but yet this site was founded to record my creative process and seek creative inspiration and motivation from myself through a written form; you might as well say that if you read this site at all that you would as well consider reading this magazine. Simply because it furthers what the site is truly about. Yet its not imperative for anyone to get the magazine or even subscribe. Nope.

   I realize there is a real lack of conservation to the dedication artists and creatives dedicate to their works and oh boy, this coronavirus whole thing has just opened my eyes to how people just prefer to be stupid and close their eyes to truths and absolutism. Such I am to say people are not stupid but malicious, crazy and pyschopathic  when they dare invent new pathways of "reality" that are delusion because they don't like a sciencitific truth or the fact that "black people are people". O, I am to say there is a very low bar I am to refer in people capable of the sort and a mass group of people whatever political tendency to be just" cute imbeciles and pyschopaths". I think that understanding creative works is far beyound the thinking and animal norms of many people, so yes- I don't expect any persons to buy the works but they will exist and I will be reading them in the future. To get better of course at my craft and that is frankly all that matters.

Comments

Popular Posts