Spineworld the comic?
Yes; I have a comic called Spineworld on my graphic design website. It was all drawn on lined paper and yea, I made a comic out of it and really it to be a fan art of the original game called Spineworld. Great things have happened since I published the work. Maybe not directly because of my efforts at all but yet I did post it to the last Spineworld fan outpost and maybe it energized people to continue being fans. But alas, the real genius goes to a person who is a reporter who actually got the creators behind the game to show their developmental works behind the game. Really much this is good because it will help me better the designs of the comic.
It is completely wonderous to see how much work they put into the website. They had a whole idealism they were going for. They even had this god hierarchy type of thing and really you could only know much about the larger picture behind the work that there were to be gods in the game. Really next level advancements in knowledge have fans of Spineworld been given about the background of the game and where it could have gone and well still could go.
Alas, what does this all mean? I am to say that I will continue my project that was only completed in last year. Actually started it at the end of summer 2018 alongside Zino Flyboy. I consider this an investment in the future. I definitely cannot sell the work at all. Though I probably could if I bought all the rights to the game yet I am not so sure about that as it belongs to the authors of the game as well as a company called Result and don't like the idea of disenfranchising creators from their works.
I released the first volume it was to be-done in the 2by2 comics format on December 1st, 2019. I also made another edition last year but never got around to actually coloring it. Simply I was focusing on other works at the time. But now I think it would be beneficial to continue.
See the comic here.
Comments
Post a Comment